What we are searching for
We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to lead our content team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our creative and business goals alike. Your duties will also include distributing our content throughout the industry, to raise brand awareness, and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be highly detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should also be able to oversee all partner/marketing content initiatives to ensure fan engagement, brand consistency and a positive experience for partners and fans alike.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short and long-term goals
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content related to our club, teams, players and partners
- Edit, proofread and improve all written content
- Liaise with designers and partners to plan, execute and deliver creative content, including our highly regarded infographics
- Optimize content according to SEO alongside our IT department
- Use our tools to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic in cooperation with our social media specialist
- Maintain our content schedule and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and generate new ideas to draw our audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office, WordPress and Google Apps
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
Nice to have
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Able to relocate to G2’s new headquarters in Berlin, Germany
What is like working at G2 Esports?
You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will automatically push you to your limits. This also gives you access to a wide network of respectable people and companies in and outside of the industry.
We offer an undisclosed monthly salary (negotiated during interview) for the duration of a full-time, trial basis. Possibility of being offered a full-time, paid job in esports with the eventual option of being based in Berlin, Germany – as long as you prove yourself qualified.
Please send an email with a short description of yourself, preferably with examples of previous work to [email protected]
Full time, with initial Trial period
Trial period, with option of being hired full-time