We are looking to add to our backroom staff by hiring a Sales and Business Development Assistant. Working closely with our CEO, Carlos “ocelote” Rodríguez Santiago, and with the rest of the staff, this person will ensure the success of the relationship between G2 and its partners. Moreover, he or she will also be responsible for identifying potential new partners and for effectively communicating with them.
Below you can find a description of the job, its requirements and benefits. If you are interested in applying for this position, send an email to email@example.com with your CV, a short description of yourself and of your professional background, and an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role.
- Introduce new leads to G2 generated by previous sales experiences.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to contact potential partners.
- Adjust sales material to match the needs of each specific partner.
- Focus sales efforts on studying the market by getting as much intel as possible about all the existing companies.
- Look to renew contracts with current partners in order to develop deep and lasting relationships with them by helping those companies identify bigger value moving forward.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and result reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by networking, reviewing professional — publications and following the industry news.
- Evaluate current market trends, identify potential partners/sponsors and work closely with the CEO and Sales Manager to close fair agreements with them.
- Good communication and coordination skills with international team members based in multiple countries.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
- Experience in working with Office applications such as Powerpoint, Excel and Word or similar.
- Availability to work on a full-time basis.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with an esports community, team, organization or similar
- Speak and/or write Spanish
- Experienced user of Google apps like Mail, Drive etc.
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Avid Gamer
- Resident in Berlin
You will be surrounded by experienced and ambitious co-workers that will occasionally push you to your limits. This also gives you access to a wide network of respectable people and companies in and outside of the industry.
We offer a monthly salary (negotiated during interview) after completion of a short trial period.
Possibility of being offered a full-time job in esports with the eventual option of being based in either Berlin or Madrid.
Salary based on qualification