Heading into 2017, G2 Esports is looking to add to the backroom staff of its League of Legends team. As an assistant coach, you will be working closely with the head coach, Joey “YoungBuck” Steltenpool, and the rest of the G2 staff throughout the EU LCS season. We are seeking candidates who have high-level League of Legends knowledge
G2’s gaming house – Berlin, Germany
- 18+ years old
- Fluency in English. Korean knowledge beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Capacity to work in partnership with the head coach.
- High-level competitive League of Legends knowledge
- Ability to relocate to the G2 gaming house, in Berlin, Germany.
- Data analysis skills are a plus.
- Previous experience with coaching in a team environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the head coach in communicating with league officials and press
- Assist the head coach in doing post-game analysis and preparing strategies and drafts for the matches.
- Handle a wide range of practical matters concerning the team.
- Record daily content requested by the Content Manager and Social Media Specialist for the different Social Media platforms G2 Esports uses (Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line make sure to include “[Your Name] – Coach Application”. The deadline for applications is Wednesday, December 14th.
In your cover letter, explain why you believe you are the perfect fit for this job. Include information about your League of Legends background and examples of work that you have done before and that are related to this position.