G2 Esports is looking for a Location/Event Manager to manage the organisation and planning of events in our gaming facilities .
The person we are looking for must have previous event management experience and share a passion for the esports scene, in order to build strong relationships with our stakeholders.
The role as Location/Event Manager will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany and will require traveling.
- Assist in creating and managing a well-planned calendar of community events for our gaming facilities in Berlin
- Responsible for various aspects of the assigned event: vendor management, on-site logistics management, deliver agreed upon overall experience, evaluate success with event recaps and reporting
- Coordinate with brand marketing, a/v, operations and security for all event needs
- Development of various programs and event series
- Build relationships with G2 Esports customers, partners and prospects at events
- Oversee creative development of events and promotions working with internal and external partners
- Create, manage and execute events, conforming to budget
- Coordinate, market and execute special events
- Assist in the development and execution of signature events
- Maintain and update internal operating systems
- Minimum of 2 years experience in event management
- Self-starter mentality, detailed oriented
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Up to date and strong understanding on esports and gaming and its needs
- Willingness to learn and to have an impact
- Proactivity and hands-on mentality
- Fluency in German and English, any other language is a plus
- Proven experience carrying out event booths and event marketing efforts, including booth planning, execution and reporting.
- Experience partnering and working with sales and content teams.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously working under very tight deadlines.
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box.
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Perks: Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send them directly to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!
Apply for this position