G2 Terms and Conditions for “Making The Squad” in 2019
G Esports Holding GmbH
Schellingstraße 1, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Represented by the Managing Director Carlos Rodriguez Santiago
Hereinafter referred to as “G2 Esports” or “G2”
This Contest Terms and Conditions (“Standard T&C”) shall govern the “MAKING THE SQUAD” 2019 CONTEST (also referred to herein as “Contest”) that is organised by G2.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE “MAKING THE SQUAD” 2019 CONTEST
- You have to be at least 18 years old or older in order to participate;
- You have to possess valid travel documents;
- You are available to be in Berlin/ to be traveling to Berlin from the 24th of November to the 6th of December;
- You have to plan your own insurance/ social security measures as G2 will not cover any participants in case of injuries;
- You have no pre-existing contracts with other esports organizations;
G2 reserves the right to at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations, including the mechanism of the Contest, at its absolute discretion.
G2 bears no responsibility and will not reimburse for any costs incurred in submitting an application for the Contest.
G2 may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its absolute discretion, in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the Contestants. If the Contest is resumed by the Organiser, the Contestant shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the Prizes.
G2 respects the personal rights of the participants. G2 collects, processes and uses data in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations to fulfill the purpose of the contract and only to the necessary extent. All employees of G2 are obliged to maintain data privacy.