Despite being a rather young organisation we have a remarkable track record of competitive success, outperforming a long line of established esports clubs:
- Titleholder and four time consecutive winner of the European League of Legends Championship Series (EU LCS) – Spring/Summer 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017
- Second place at 2017 Mid-Season Invitational succumbing only to the ruling Worlds and MSI champions SK Telecom T1
- G2 CS:GO French ‘Super-team’ – biggest $ deal to date
- CS:GO team in 2017 became ESL Pro League Season 5, DreamHack Tours and DreamHack Masters Malmö Champions
- G2 Hearthstone Team awarded best Hearthstone team in the World in 2015 and 2016
- G2 Rocket League Team won the first World Championship in 2016
Aside from our teams excelling in the competitive scene, we have also produced the most watched reality TV show on MTV Spain alongside Vodafone, called “GAMERS”.