Despite being a rather young organisation we have a remarkable track record of competitive success, outperforming a long line of established esports clubs:
- Four time consecutive winner of the European League of Legends Championship Series (EU LCS) – Spring/Summer 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017
- Second place at 2017 Mid-Season Invitational succumbing only to the ruling Worlds and MSI champions SK Telecom T1
- G2 CS:GO French ‘Super-team’ – biggest $ deal to date
- CS:GO team in 2017 became ESL Pro League Season 5, DreamHack Tours and DreamHack Masters Malmö Champions
- G2 Hearthstone Team awarded best Hearthstone team in the World in 2015 and 2016
- G2 Rocket League Team won the first World Championship in 2016 and NA RLCS Season 5 Champions
Aside from our teams excelling in the competitive scene, we have also produced the most watched reality TV show on MTV Spain alongside Vodafone, called “GAMERS”.